Chioma Isiadinso, former Harvard Business School admissions board member and Poets and Quants’ “Ask the Expert”, will be in New York City September 15th (6:30-8:30 pm) to host a MBA Admissions Branding Seminar. You are invited to attend and ask any of your pressing MBA application questions plus you will learn how to position your application to gain admission to the best business schools.
Author of The Best Business School Admissions Secrets, Isiadinso will cover such topics as:
- What it takes to stand out in the application process
- How you can brand yourself to stand ahead of your competition
- How applications are evaluated by the Admissions Board
- Examples of applicants who used branding techniques to gain admission to top MBA programs
- Key mistakes to avoid in your application
You can register for the event here: