Prodigy Finance, started by three INSEAD MBAs, has an innovative platform for lending to international postgraduate students attending leading business schools. Through a community platform alumni, institutional investors and qualified private investors earn competitive financial returns, while students gain access to higher education.
Poets&Quants on Twitter
Poets&Quants on RSS Feed
Poets&Quants on Facebook
Poets&Quants on LinkedIn
Poets&Quants on Soundcloud
Stay Informed. Sign Up! Login
- Drill Down This Week’s Most Viewed
- Have An MBA Admissions Question? Ask Erika, Our Resident Expert (445 comments)
- Handicapping Your Elite MBA Odds (138 comments)
- Yale Alums Break Giving Mark For 2nd Year (29 comments)
- GMATs & Tech Students Hit Records At Kellogg (19 comments)
- Why More Applicants Are Retaking The GMAT (12 comments)
- Air Time Most Recent Comments
Submitted By: Dab
I scored a 750, but my practice scores were 760+...seriously ...
Submitted By: 2cents
i've always disliked this stat. the article gets to it, ...
Submitted By: Aayush Srivastava
Working with Dr.Ash was a pleasure. I had hourly session ...
Submitted By: SEAtoMBA
Will do! Appreciate you taking the time!
Submitted By: MCT261419
Hi, Appreciate you taking the time to answer everyone's questions on ...