The CentreCourt MBA Festival has been designed for MBA applicants by two of the world’s foremost authorities on business schools. John A. Byrne, editor-in-chief of Poets&Quants, and Matt Symonds, bestselling MBA author and columnist for Forbes and The Economist, are pulling together exceptional content and guest speakers – interviews, panels, workshops and school interaction – everything you need to know about the MBA.
This is your chance to:
- Enjoy lively panels on important business school issues and major trends including, innovation, social enterprise, contemporary concerns in the LGBTQ community and what it’s like to work for a global company
- Hear from top deans and directors about the state of business education, the value of the MBA degree and its return on investment, and how schools might adapt and thrive in changing times
- Meet face-to-face with admissions officers of the world’s top 50 business schools
- Have your own ‘Handicapping Your MBA Odds’ assessment by the cult favorite, Sandy Kreisberg, of HBSGuru.com
- Make your first impression utilizing the combined resources ofPoets&Quants and Matt Symonds to guide you before the event even takes place
The CentreCourt MBA Festival will take place on May 20th at New York City’s Times Center; on June 3rd at London’s King’s Place; and on June 24th at San Francisco’s NASDAQ Entrepreneurial Center.
Further information: https://poetsandquants.com/event/centrecourt-new-york-london-san-francisco/