The profile was last updated on November 16, 2017. If you have any questions, please contact our general manager.
- Round 1: 29 September 2017
- Round 2: 10 November 2017
- Round 3: 26 January 2018
- Round 4: 16 March 2018
- Round 5: 4 May 2018
- Round 6: 22 June 2018
Imperial College Business School is a top international business school consistently towards the top of most respected rankings. It’s London location places it squarely at a major Western economic epicenter. True to the international tradition of London and the U.K., only about 16% of the most recent full-time MBA class call the U.K. home.
Students completing the full-time MBA can expect a truly global experience. From faculty to full-time MBA students to the global initiatives, it’s hard to imagine a school with much more international prowess. The most recent class to be admitted was comprised of 56 students from 34 different countries. Alumni of the business school have sprawled to 125 different countries. Only 10% of the faculty is from the U.K. And the school boasts a very active Global Initiatives program.
Interestingly, at 16%, more students in the most recently admitted class came from engineering than any other industry. Other industries that most students came from are banking/finance, consumer retail and IT/tech, each at 14%. The most recent class also enrolled an impressive 45% women. The majority of students (32%) came from the Asia/Pacific region.
The Imperial College Business School MBA is a good option for students looking to get a truly international experience in an appealing location.
Class of 2016 Full-Time MBA statistics
- 36 different nationalities represented in the cohort
- More than 50% of the class have an undergraduate degree in science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) subjects such as computing, product design, agricultural sciences, chemistry and electronic engineering.
Of the 2016 class:
- 90% were employed three months after graduation
- 63% made an industry change
- 13% started their own business
- 64% changed location