This soon-to-be released product will help MBA applicants search for and connect with admissions consultants. The directory will be free to applicants and consultants alike. Visit Poets&Quants’ MBA Admissions Consultant Directory soon and often to view and search for an updated list of consultants and advisors.
- Welcome to Poets&Quants’ MBA Admissions Consultant Directory!
Poets&Quants on Twitter
Poets&Quants on RSS Feed
Poets&Quants on Facebook
Poets&Quants on LinkedIn
Poets&Quants on Soundcloud
Sign In Register
- Drill Down This Week’s Most Viewed
- Meet The Class Of 2018 At Northwestern's Kellogg School (22,931 views)
- Average GMAT Scores For The Top 50 Business Schools (18,255 views)
- Meet Columbia's MBA Class of 2018 (17,634 views)
- Meet Virginia's Darden School of Business Class Of 2018 (9,011 views)
- 10 Movies Every Business Student Must Watch (6,468 views)
- Why INSEAD’s Time Has Finally Come (30,207 shares)
- Poets&Quants’ 2014 Top 100 MBA Programs In The U.S. (12,314 shares)
- Unlocking The GMAT: Knowing The Target (11,808 shares)
- How An Indian Engineer Beat The Odds Into Harvard Business School (11,667 shares)
- Class of 2015: The World’s Best & The Brightest MBAs (8,509 shares)
- Have An MBA Admissions Question? Ask Erika, Our Resident Expert (445 comments)
- Handicapping Your Elite MBA Odds (138 comments)
- Yale Alums Break Giving Mark For 2nd Year (29 comments)
- GMATs & Tech Students Hit Records At Kellogg (19 comments)
- Why More Applicants Are Retaking The GMAT (12 comments)
- Air Time Most Recent Comments
Submitted By: formerbooth
Kellogg is so much better than Booth, and the people ...
Submitted By: WESTern
early career median of Hass does not make sense at ...
Submitted By: Thor
Hi John. Please update this article. It would be interesting ...
Submitted By: Thor
The Ivy League Schools, with the exemption of Harvard, Columbia ...
Submitted By: HanzP
"combine healthcare background, education with business and managerial skills to ...