The GMAT test, the entry test for business school, is to get a face-lift with a whole new section added to test integrative reasoning. The 30-minute section will test the problem-solving abilities of prospective MBA students, by assessing them on their skills in interpreting graphs, charts and tables from different sources, says Dave Wilson, president of GMAC, which administers the GMAT test.
Poets&Quants on Twitter
Poets&Quants on RSS Feed
Poets&Quants on Facebook
Poets&Quants on LinkedIn
Poets&Quants on Soundcloud
Stay Informed. Sign Up! Login
- This Weeks Most Viewed
- What’s Your Worth? MBA Pay By Region (19,220 views)
- 24 MBA Applications. 19 Dings In A Row. Then He Graduated First In His Class & A Job At BCG (10,910 views)
- What MBAs Earn By Occupation: A Look At Top 50 Business Schools (8,960 views)
- Best Investment Banks To Work For In 2019 (8,161 views)
- Read Three Harvard MBA Essays (7,793 views)
- 2018 Best 40 Under 40 Professors: Paolo Aversa, Cass Business School (652 shares)
- Rochester Simon Becomes First B-School With STEM-Certified MBA (408 shares)
- Executive Q&A: PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi (366 shares)
- 2018 MBAs To Watch: Nishant Rastogi, Northwestern University (Kellogg) (10 shares)
- 2018 Best MBAs: Carr Lanphier, Northwestern University (Kellogg) (5 shares)
- Have An MBA Admissions Question? Ask Erika, Our Resident Expert (445 comments)
- Handicapping Your Elite MBA Odds (138 comments)
- Yale Alums Break Giving Mark For 2nd Year (29 comments)
- GMATs & Tech Students Hit Records At Kellogg (19 comments)
- Why More Applicants Are Retaking The GMAT (12 comments)
- Air Time Most Recent Comments
Submitted By: Odds
Hi Sandy, I would love to get your thoughts on my ...
Submitted By: Angela Guido
Hey SC! What a tough question!! And one I am ...
Submitted By: Sponsored Consultant
Hi Angela- I am a rising second year at an ...
Submitted By: Eric
Thanks a ton Erika! I appreciate you taking the time ...
Submitted By: Sad
Man, this is pretty sad. Kudos to Rochester and I ...
- From the ArchivesView More