The GMAT test, the entry test for business school, is to get a face-lift with a whole new section added to test integrative reasoning. The 30-minute section will test the problem-solving abilities of prospective MBA students, by assessing them on their skills in interpreting graphs, charts and tables from different sources, says Dave Wilson, president of GMAC, which administers the GMAT test.
Poets&Quants on Twitter
Poets&Quants on RSS Feed
Poets&Quants on Facebook
Poets&Quants on LinkedIn
Poets&Quants on Soundcloud
- This Weeks Most Viewed
- Have An MBA Admissions Question? Ask Erika, Our Resident Expert (445 comments)
- Handicapping Your Elite MBA Odds (138 comments)
- Yale Alums Break Giving Mark For 2nd Year (29 comments)
- GMATs & Tech Students Hit Records At Kellogg (19 comments)
- Why More Applicants Are Retaking The GMAT (12 comments)
- Air Time Most Recent Comments
Submitted By: Devin - Ms. Tech
Hi Sandy, I wanted to get your thoughts on if ...
Submitted By: AFJ
Arizona State Online MBA is not $29,000 total. It’s @ ...
Submitted By: C. Taylor
Probably should be prominently noted in each chart that the ...
Submitted By: John
Why isn't IE Business School's Global Online MBA? Or Imperial ...
Submitted By: Marc
Hi Angela! Thank you so much for your candid and ...
- From the ArchivesView More