11. “Given 20 ‘destructible’ light bulbs (which breaks at certain height), and a building with 100 floors, how do you determine the height that the light bulb breaks?” – view answers Asked at QUALCOMM. More QUALCOMM interview questions.
12. “Please spell ‘diverticulitis’.” – view answersAsked at EMSI Engineering. More EMSI Engineering interview questions.
13. “Name 5 uses of a stapler without staple pins.” – view answers Asked at EvaluServe. More EvaluServe interview questions
14. “How much money did residents of Dallas/Ft. Worth spend on gasoline in 2008?” – view answers Asked at American Airlines. More American Airlines interview questions.
15. “How would you get an elephant into a refrigerator?” – view answers Asked at Horizon Group Properties. More Horizon Group Properties interview questions.
16. “You have a bouquet of flowers. All but two are roses, all but two are daisies, and all but two are tulips. How many flowers do you have?” – view answers Asked at Epic Systems. More Epic Systems interview questions.
17. “How many planes are currently flying over Kansas?” – view answers Asked at Best Buy. More Best Buy interview questions.
18. “How many different ways can you get water from a lake at the foot of a mountain, up to the top of the mountain?” – view answers Asked at Disney Parks & Resorts. More Disney Parks & Resorts interview questions.
19. “What is 37 times 37?” –view answers Asked at Jane Street Capital. More Jane Street Capital interview questions.
20. “If you could be a superhero, what power would you possess?” – view answers Asked at Rain and Hail Insurance. More Rain and Hail Insurance interview questions.