It’s one of our favorite times of the year at Poets&Quants: Time for our annual list of the best MBA professors under the age of 40! The call for nominations for our annual 40-Under-40 is officially open and we’re excited for you, our readers, to tell us who are the masters of teaching when it comes to MBA programs.
The guidelines and eligibility for our 2018 40-Under-40 list are as follows:
- Professors must be 39 years of age or younger before June 30, 2018 (verification of age will be confirmed by each professor’s institution)
- They must be a full-time business professor currently teaching in an MBA program (current teaching status will be confirmed by each professor’s institution)
- Nominations can be submitted by students, faculty, alumni, and administrators
- Self-nominations are welcome and encouraged
- The best candidates will have one or more of the following:
- First and foremost, a remarkable impact on students
- Noteworthy influence on business practices, public policy, business trends, etc.
- Impactful contributions to her/his respective field(s)
- Notable career milestones such as “youngest professor to” or “first professor to”
- Unique teaching style or techniques
- Noteworthy and highly recognized public profile or reputation
Submit your nominations to Staff Writer Andrea Carter at email@example.com by Wednesday, January 31, 2018. Nominations must be 150 words or less and include concrete examples that demonstrate why the professor should be featured as a notable member of our 40-Under-40 list. Professors on the final 40-Under-40 list are selected by Poets&Quants based solely on nominations that are submitted and recommendations we receive from each professor’s respective institution.
Questions? Contact Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DON’T MISS: 2017 40 MOST OUTSTANDING MBA PROFESSORS UNDER 40