The MBA for What’s Next
Poets&Quants editor-in-chief John A. Byrne and Amy Hillman, dean of ASU’s W. P. Carey School discuss the Full-time MBA from Arizona State University that has been engineered from the ground up to get you the career you want. They discuss the dozens of ways to personalize your degree, including executive coaching to help you understand industry and your own blind spots and career services to help you target the roles and companies that matter to you.
What you’ll learn:
- the many ways the W. P. Carey Full-time MBA emphasizes your leadership development;
- how W. P. Carey can help you pinpoint the careers and companies on your list;
- the unique curriculum at W. P. Carey, from data analytics immersion to working on community or corporate projects with non-business students from across ASU;
- the impact 1:1 career coaching and executive mentorship can have on your future; and,
- how W. P. Carey is redefining the MBA to meet the demands of hiring companies and our students.
Because choosing an MBA program is one of the most important decisions you’ll face in your career, listen here to learn more about the Full-time MBA program ranked no. 25 in the U.S. by Financial Times and gain insight from an award winning undergraduate, MBA and doctoral teacher, Dean Amy Hillman, so that you can do your best work and what you’re most passionate about.
Comments or questions about this article? Email us.