Philippa Perry-French, Assistant Business Development & Recruitment Manager for MBA Programs, will be holding drop in sessions at WBS to meet with prospective candidates who are interested in studying at Warwick Business School. She will be available to review CV’s, present an overview of the MBA programs and outline the benefits of studying at Warwick.
Poets&Quants on Twitter
Poets&Quants on RSS Feed
Poets&Quants on Facebook
Poets&Quants on LinkedIn
Poets&Quants on Soundcloud
Stay Informed. Sign Up! Login
- This Weeks Most Viewed
- Have An MBA Admissions Question? Ask Erika, Our Resident Expert (445 comments)
- Handicapping Your Elite MBA Odds (138 comments)
- Yale Alums Break Giving Mark For 2nd Year (29 comments)
- GMATs & Tech Students Hit Records At Kellogg (19 comments)
- Why More Applicants Are Retaking The GMAT (12 comments)
- Air Time Most Recent Comments
Submitted By: John A. Byrne
You can access the admission consultants who have received the ...
Submitted By: carami10
Hi Sandy, appreciate all of your insights. Reading through these ...
Submitted By: Mendoza Alum
Huang was an absolute disaster for ND undergrad as well ...
Submitted By: Hahaha
Duh. Duke already had an article all to itself. The ...
Submitted By: Ted Williams
Always interesting how an article where Duke ranks highest, has ...
- From the ArchivesView More