Learn about the MBA program at Syracuse University’s Martin J. Whitman School of Management. Shri Ramakrishnan, assistant director of graduate recruitment, will be present at the event to explain program options and admissions requirements. Specializations areas: Accounting, Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing Management, Real Estate, and Supply Chain Management.
Poets&Quants on Twitter
Poets&Quants on RSS Feed
Poets&Quants on Facebook
Poets&Quants on LinkedIn
Poets&Quants on Soundcloud
Stay Informed. Sign Up! Login
- This Weeks Most Viewed
- Have An MBA Admissions Question? Ask Erika, Our Resident Expert (445 comments)
- Handicapping Your Elite MBA Odds (138 comments)
- Yale Alums Break Giving Mark For 2nd Year (29 comments)
- GMATs & Tech Students Hit Records At Kellogg (19 comments)
- Why More Applicants Are Retaking The GMAT (12 comments)
- Air Time Most Recent Comments
Submitted By: John A. Byrne
You can access the admission consultants who have received the ...
Submitted By: carami10
Hi Sandy, appreciate all of your insights. Reading through these ...
Submitted By: Mendoza Alum
Huang was an absolute disaster for ND undergrad as well ...
Submitted By: Hahaha
Duh. Duke already had an article all to itself. The ...
Submitted By: Ted Williams
Always interesting how an article where Duke ranks highest, has ...
- From the ArchivesView More