The Ivey classroom is not a typical lecture hall. Prospective students ready to experience what the Ivey Case-Method of learning is all about are encouraged to check out First Class on the Road in a nearby city. At First Class on the Road (FCOTR), attendees will get a small taste of life in the Ivey classroom — an Ivey faculty member will facilitate the class while guests participate in the case discussion with other candidates and Ivey alumni. All participants will be provided with a case in advance to review.
Poets&Quants on Twitter
Poets&Quants on RSS Feed
Poets&Quants on Facebook
Poets&Quants on LinkedIn
Poets&Quants on Soundcloud
- This Weeks Most Viewed
- What’s Your MBA Worth? Pay By Region (12,671 views)
- Handicapping Your Elite MBA Odds (9,862 views)
- What MBAs Earn By Industry: A Look At Top Business Schools (4,891 views)
- Harvard & Wharton In A Draw For First In P&Q's 2018 MBA Ranking (4,204 views)
- HBS Admit’s Tragedy: Her Father Killed Her Mother, Then Himself (3,908 views)
- Inside HEC Paris’ Incubator At ‘Station F’ (37 shares)
- Globalization In Retreat? Not For B-Schools (33 shares)
- 2019-2020 MBA Application Deadlines (28 shares)
- Dean Of The Year: Jim Jiambalvo Of Washington’s Foster School of Business (24 shares)
- With No-Deal Brexit Looming, UK Schools Keep Calm & Carry On (18 shares)
- Air Time Most Recent Comments
Submitted By: Kuehyun Choi
Hi John and Sandy, I'm a prospective MBA candidate planning to ...
Submitted By: salog
Hello, i will be starting my MBA soon and would ...
Submitted By: Oliver
Does this take location into account though? Because it's not ...
Submitted By: Steve
Hi Sandy, I'm a prospective MBA candidate planning to matriculate in ...
Submitted By: hbsguru.com
FYI about your low GPA, 3.2, with a 730 GMAT __________________________________ Here ...
- From the ArchivesView More