Mr. Aerospace Defense Engineer
I have 3 years of work experience in oil and gas and as a field engineer at a Fortune 100 company. I was promoted to engineer level 2 after only 6 months then completed the engineering leadership development program at the firm as well as 5 years in defense for a fortune 100 firm. I received 2 promotions and at least 2-3 awards per year. I currently have dual roles as a cost account manager and project manager for a large program.
Undergrad School: Drexel University
Undergrad Major: Electrical Engineering
Age: 34, Ethnicity: Black or African American
Extracurriculars: Big Brother Big Sister for 1 year. (Job relocated me to Japan for some time so I had to stop after a year.)
Title: Senior Engineer
Company: Fortune 100 Top 10
Length of Employment: 9 yrs, 2 mos
Big Life Wins:
– Recently nominated for Black engineer of the year award.
– Letters of commendation from my commander of a foreign fleet.
– 2-3 workplace achievement awards every year.
Post MBA Goal:
1. Consulting at the international level.
2. Product management at tech firm