Mr. Impact Maker
I currently work at a leading global tech company as an Associate Consultant for their flagship product. I also work on my own Venture which involves building custom SaaS products for MSMEs in India and Tech consulting for Business Process Improvement. Currently, I am also launching my own spice blend as a D2C brand in the Indian Market as well.
Undergrad School: VIT Vellore
Undergrad Major: Computer Science
Age: 24, Ethnicity: Asian or Indian
Other Degree/Certification: B.Tech
School Name: VIT Vellore
Extracurriculars: Founding Member and Core Committee Member of the Society Of Petroleum Engineers at my Undergrad School - Managed Multiple events, Headed the sponsorship, Marketing and campaigning team as well. Co-Founded a Cloud Kitchen at my Undergrad school for late night food delivery and operated it for 3 months before it had to be shutdown due to the covid-19 pandemic. Bagged a scholarship at FIITJEE for exemplary performance in the Nationwide FTRE Test at which I secured 1st rank in the North Zone in India in Science and 3rd Overall.
Title: Associate Consultant
Company: Fortune 500
Length of Employment: 1 yr, 6 mos
Title: Co Founder, Head of Operations and Chief Architect
Length of Employment: 1 yr, 2 mos
Big Life Wins:
– Built and launched a bootstrapped venture with impressive financials and executed impactful projects in the Blue Collar sector.
– Won the best startup award at IIM Bangalore and won a cash grant and incubation opportunity at India’s one of the oldest and best Startup Incubators.
– Interned at DRDO, IIM Bangalore, IIT Kanpur and did impactful work.
Post MBA Goal:
I aim to improve and learn more from an MBA on how to increase the impact and efficiency of the work I do and learn from peers. I believe that an MBA can provide me with the suitable knowledge source and platform to do so. Career Goals are:
– Management Consultancy
– Impactful roles at Venture Capital
– Entrepreneurship opportunities and exposure