Mr. Team Builder
I am a Chartered Accountant in India (the Indian equivalent of a CPA in the USA), with 6.5 years of experience in finance with a top global consulting firm, the last 4 of which have been in the Financial Data Analytics space. I am concerned that my GMAT score might not be enough to get into my target schools, and my profile might not stand out.
Undergrad School: Osmania University
Undergrad Major: Finance and Accounting
Age: 28, Ethnicity: Asian or Indian
Other Degree/Certification: Chartered Accountant
School Name: Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Extracurriculars: Mentored an underprivileged student towards her goal of becoming a microbiologist | Assisted the elderly in my community by filing their tax returns and helping them control their finances
Industry: Banking & Finance
Length of Employment: 6 yrs, 5 mos
Big Life Wins:
– Built a team of 15 Analysts working for 120+ clients across India, over 4 years using the latest tech starting from a small team of 3 working with 40 clients.
– Promoted to Sr. Consultant and then Manager in 4 years (typical track is 6). I will be Sr. Manager by the time I apply.
– Experienced in 4 Sectors (Pharma, Tech, Retail, Construction)
Post MBA Goal:
– Work in the area of customer and product management in the retail and ecommerce space, and lead an organization to adopt a data-driven approach to decision making.
– Shift to the consulting track in the consumer markets space.
Join in! Click here to assess the odds of Mr. Team Builder
The Experts Rate The Odds At: 20%
See what the industry experts have to say:
Patty Keegan, Fortuna Admissions | Odds Assessment: 20%
The Community Currently Rates The Odds At: 10%
10% | 2 days ago