Mr. Travel Tech
Second in command of the country branch (small office of less than 10)
– responsible for maintaining and strengthening customer/client relationship
– mitigate the impact of covid
Moved to a tech start-up in covid due to slow business in travel.
– Focus on product development of tech solutions to offer to B2B clients
Undergrad School: International College in Thailand
Undergrad Major: International Business Management
GMAT: 650+ (Estimated)
Age: 25, Ethnicity: Asian or Indian
Other Degree/Certification: Associate Degree
School Name: Norwalk Community College
Extracurriculars: President and Captain of School Sports Team; Secretary of school's national club, Phi Theta Kappa (Community College), and Winner of Business Competition.
Title: Assistant Manager / Business Development
Industry: Airline Tech Provider (Global Distribution Solutions) One of Sabre, Amadeus, Travelport
Length of Employment: 2 yrs, 1 mos
Big Life Wins:
1. Pushed for growth of market share from 16% to 22% in a market of only 3 firms. Pre-Covid
2. Winner of business competition in Stamford, Connecticut
3. Got offered a position at Big 3 consulting firm as an external contractor but could not pursue due to country’s political situation.
Post MBA Goal:
Hopefully switch into either management consulting or get doors open for a career in product development.
Note: Would also like to see my chances at either Said or Judge