Subscribe | Login
Creative start-upper doing MBA to form top-down leadership support for the 30% of entrepreneurs who are neurodivergent.
Lawyer, big career gap for disabilities, escaped domestic abuse. Fell into start up with Oxford friend- a mess but liked business! Retrained as a project manager. Scrappy, intense, love it.
Target School: Stanford GSB
Considering: Berkeley Haas, Cambridge Judge
See More Profiles For: Stanford GSB
Application Status: Open
Undergrad School: Oxford
Undergrad Major: Psychology
Ethnicity: Asian or Indian
Other Degree/Certification: Graduate Diploma in Law, Legal Practice Course
Volunteer teacher in Nepal, student committee and intern at a meta-charity, access and outreach volunteer | 8y of disability rights advocacy in english and french | Plays, student union arts officer, student union women's officer, long distance hiking, environmental activism
Title: Executive Director
Length of Employment: 2 yrs, 2 mos
– Obtained national accelerator support in current role
– Advocacy helped 100k access ADHD/autism diagnoses
– Launched viral board game now in 30+ languages
– Oxford most successful student-alumni fundraiser to date
– Fung scholarship to Hong Kong Education University
– Spoke at parliament, changed law for survivors of sexual violence
– Overarching: Build ExecEd program for neurodivergent leaders with Stanford Neurodiversity Project.
– Short: Establish market position, credibility, strategy. Disability alum network. Podcasting, conferencing.
– Medium: Funding, piloting. PhD? Write a book?
– Long: Hand over, create an org like Forte for disabilities.
Join in! Click here to assess the odds of Mx. ADHD
Submit My MBA Profile
Our Partner Sites: Poets&Quants for Execs | Poets&Quants for Undergrads | Tipping the Scales | We See Genius