Poets&Quants is looking for the 40 most dynamic business school professors for its 2014 list of the top 40 under 40. That’s 40 up-and-coming MBA/EMBA/Executive Education professors, under the age of 40.
Our last list of the best was among the most read articles of all time.
Send us your nominees and help us identify 40 rising stars in B-school academia!
- Must be 39 years of age or younger before June 30, 2014
- Must be a business professor currently teaching in an MBA, EMBA, or Executive Education program
- Verification of age and current teaching status will be confirmed by each professor’s institution
- Nominations can be submitted by students, faculty, and administrators
- Self-nominations are welcome
- The best candidates will have one or more of the following:
- significant public profile or reputation
- impactful contributions to her/his respective field(s)
- noteworthy influence on business practices, public policy, business trends, etc.
- notable career milestones i.e. youngest professor to…
- unique teaching style and/or techniques
- remarkable impact on students
Send your nominations to Contributing Editor Andrea Carter. Nominations should be 150 words or less and include concrete examples that demonstrate why the professor should be featured as a Top 40 Under 40. The deadline to submit nominations is December 31, 2013.
Professors for the final 40-under-40 list are selected by Poets&Quants writers and editors solely based on nominations that are submitted and recommendations from each professor’s respective institution.
Contact Contributing Editor Andrea Carter at andrea259