Poets&Quants Top Business Schools
Contact our general manager with any questions. Profile updated: August 31, 2021.
Annual Tuition: $588,000 HKD (approx. $75,132 USD)
Application Deadlines: TBD
HKU Business School MBA: What You Need To Know
The China Immersion Programme is designed to reinforce academic theory taught in the classroom through experiential learning delivered via company visits, executive talks and cultural immersion in Mainland China.
Students will interact with business leaders at leading Chinese firms and managers at multinationals, which will provide them with a holistic view of local business practices. The program will also provide opportunities for students to interact with Chinese companies, learn about their business challenges and explore their recruitment processes and talent acquisition needs.
The China Immersion Programme will further provide opportunities for students to bond with their classmates outside of the classroom and to connect with current PT MBA students living and working in the GBA and alumni across China.
HKU Business School MBA Rankings Data
HKU Business School MBA Employment Stats
Only One International Business School Makes Businessweek’s Top 20 Global MBA Ranking
GMAC Leads A Call For A Pause In MBA Rankings
The Best International Online MBAs?
Room 204, Block B, Cyberport 4,
100 Cyberport Road,
HKU Business School
- HKU is the oldest and most prestigious university in Hong Kong, having been established in 1911 whilst the region was still a British colony
- The MBA class of 2021 intake had an international student population of 96% with 12 nationalities represented and an average age of 30
- The HKU MBA can boast a graduate employment rate of 98%, with the vast majority of graduates (88%) going on to secure a role in Asia
- There are 3 campus locations situated in the heart of Hong Kong’s Central Business District depending on whether you are participating in the full-time or part-time MBA programme. This offers flexibility and convenience for our students when it comes to balancing their professional career and MBA studies. The campus locations are at Admiralty, HKU Main Campus and Cyberport
- The Full-time HKU MBA is an intensive 1 Year programme with three tracks: the London track, New York track and Hong Kong/China track.
- The HKU Business School and its prestigious MBA programme is a major participant in, and contributor to, the business culture of Hong Kong and mainland China. Today’s MBA students demand an approach that sets them up for success both regionally and internationally and provides them with a learning experience that bestows upon them a first-class education, real-world experience, and a deep understanding of international business and the cultural differences and nuances therein. HKU’s full-time MBA programme is specifically designed to produce these outcomes. Our Asia-Pacific and China focus gives our students a unique advantage in building their careers in the region and beyond. The first 9 months will be spent in Hong Kong followed by the final 4 months at either LBS, CBS or Fudan University depending on the track they have chosen.
- The part-time MBA at HKU is designed to help you to comprehend, manage and capitalise on the region’s dynamic and rapidly evolving business environment, while providing you with maximum flexibility to balance work-study life.
- As the Asian economy continues to grow, it is vital that business leaders from the...