A Harvard Business School MBA and former management consultant with Boston Consulting Group, April takes a methodical, hands-on, and client-centric approach to admissions coaching. Her additional experience in strategy and innovation — specifically in retail — has equipped her to identify the critical details, ideas, and words that will bring a client’s application to life and showcase their candidacy as a whole. April particularly enjoys learning what makes each of her clients unique and helping them craft a compelling narrative that highlights the best of who they are. While not afraid to push her clients to dig deep as they advance through the admissions process, she also works to ensure that they believe in themselves and their aspirations throughout the journey.
Before pursuing her MBA from Harvard, April earned a bachelor of arts in economics from Bryn Mawr College, where she was captain of both the varsity Indoor and Outdoor Track & Field Teams.
Gatehouse Admissions was founded on a simple truth: getting accepted to Harvard, Stanford, and other top-tier business schools becomes more challenging each year. Candidates need a new level of expertise and commitment from their admissions consultant. Through our unmatched 360° perspective based on thousands of acceptances and deep investment at every stage of the application process, Gatehouse Admissions is the new standard in admissions consulting.
We limit our client roster to a small number of high-caliber candidates who are targeting the most prestigious business schools. We specialize in those applying from ultra-competitive fields and companies (Private Equity, Venture Capital, Finance, Management Consulting, and Big Tech), though our tools are equally effective for our clients in Marketing, Manufacturing, Product Management, Family Businesses, and Entrepreneurship. Even within these motivated applicant pools, Gatehouse Admissions is not for everyone. The strongest partnerships are those in which each participant contributes equally. We seek clients who are committed to working hard, open to feedback, and willing to learn.
The best way to see if Gatehouse Admissions is a good fit for you is to visit our website and fill out an inquiry form. If we feel that your profile would be a good match with our services, we will contact you to schedule a free 30-minute initial consultation.
Menu of Services and Associated Costs
Our selection of services is all-encompassing:
– In-depth exploration of your experiences, values, and ambitions via our Experience Inventory so that you choose the best stories and themes to showcase in your application
– Unlimited line editing, coaching and an expert’s perspective on your essays, resume, short answers, and other application components. Your work is only done when both you and your consultant feel it is
– Partnership on your letters of recommendation, working with both you and your recommenders on strategy and execution to ensure help you shine
– Interview training and coaching, with multiple mock interviews. Based on our experience, one mock interview is never enough
– A project manager, sounding board, advocate, mentor, and most of all, an expert to guide you at every step of the way
Prices depend on what services you select, which schools you target, and how many you target in total.
Location: United States