A former Associate Director of Admissions at Harvard Business School, Brooke served on the HBS MBA Admissions and Interview Board for a total of 13 years. She reviewed more than 10,000 MBA applications and traveled globally to conduct more than 1,000 interviews while overseeing candidate evaluation and online application processes. Prior to HBS, Brooke was a management consultant at Bain & Company. She earned her MBA degree from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and B.S. in Commerce from the University of Virginia with highest distinction.
Brooke’s coaching philosophy is to be honest, supportive, and demanding. She is motivated by understanding who her clients are at their core, guiding them to come to their own personal realizations and tell their own authentic story. As Special Advisor, Brooke enables Gatehouse Consultants to deliver a 360-degree perspective to their clients — as MBAs, as admissions consultants, and as the admissions committee.
Gatehouse Admissions was founded on a simple truth: getting accepted to Harvard, Stanford, and other top-tier business schools becomes more challenging each year. Candidates need a new level of expertise and commitment from their admissions consultant. Through our unmatched 360° perspective based on thousands of acceptances and deep investment at every stage of the application process, Gatehouse Admissions is the new standard in admissions consulting.
We limit our client roster to a small number of high-caliber candidates who are targeting the most prestigious business schools. We specialize in those applying from ultra-competitive fields and companies (Private Equity, Venture Capital, Finance, Management Consulting, and Big Tech), though our tools are equally effective for our clients in Marketing, Manufacturing, Product Management, Family Businesses, and Entrepreneurship. Even within these motivated applicant pools, Gatehouse Admissions is not for everyone. The strongest partnerships are those in which each participant contributes equally. We seek clients who are committed to working hard, open to feedback, and willing to learn.
The best way to see if Gatehouse Admissions is a good fit for you is to visit our website and fill out an inquiry form. If we feel that your profile would be a good match with our services, we will contact you to schedule a free 30-minute initial consultation.
Menu of Services and Associated Costs
Our selection of services is all-encompassing:
– In-depth exploration of your experiences, values, and ambitions via our Experience Inventory so that you choose the best stories and themes to showcase in your application
– Unlimited line editing, coaching and an expert’s perspective on your essays, resume, short answers, and other application components. Your work is only done when both you and your consultant feel it is
– Partnership on your letters of recommendation, working with both you and your recommenders on strategy and execution to ensure help you shine
– Interview training and coaching, with multiple mock interviews. Based on our experience, one mock interview is never enough
– A project manager, sounding board, advocate, mentor, and most of all, an expert to guide you at every step of the way
Prices depend on what services you select, which schools you target, and how many you target in total.
Location: United States