I have been helping applicants gain admission to business school (and other professional/graduate programs and colleges) since 1997. I am a graduate of the University of Chicago and Johns Hopkins University, have written 6 books on admissions including the best-seller Great Applications for Business School, and have been interviewed/featured in Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, US News & World Report, Money magazine, and Poets&Quants, among others. In Round 1 2021, 70% of Paul’s Stanford applicants were invited to interview and 82% of Paul’s HBS applicants advanced: 55% invited to interview, 27% stayed alive with a wait-list.
Admitify offers you industry-leading experience and dream-school outcomes. Because we’re a boutique company, you’ll work with a dedicated coach for a truly personal, end-to-end experience. Our coaches are mentored by Paul Bodine based on his book Great Applications for Business School. Through intensive get-to-know-you interviews and rigorous macro and micro feedback, Paul and his team of expert coaches—including Harvard, Stanford and Wharton MBAs—guide you gently through the journey of crafting compelling, memorable essays that show your passions, personality, and self-awareness.
Leave the angst and stress behind. Trust Experience, Trust Integrity, Trust Success.
Admitify is a longstanding member of the Association of International Graduate Admissions Consultants; integrity matters to us.
In R1 2021, Admitify helped 15 clients applying to HBS; 8 were admitted and 4 are currently waitlisted: an 80% admit/still-alive rate for our HBS clients (85% for Paul).
In R1 2021, Admitify helped 10 Stanford clients: 4 were admitted and 1 is currently waitlisted: 50% admit/still-alive rate for our GSB clients.
In R1 2021, 67% of Admitify’s Wharton clients were invited to interview.
7 of Paul’s 9 Stanford MBA applicants in Round 1 2020 (78%) were offered interviews; 44% were admitted (55% ‘still alive’ ratio including wait-poolers).
50% ‘Still Alive’ Success Rate at HBS Round 1 2020!: Half of Admitify’s HBS applicants were invited to Interview (with some Further Consideration).
2018-19 Outcomes: 19 admits at Harvard, Stanford and Wharton out of 37 applicants.
Menu of Services and Associated Costs
Menu of Services and Associated Costs
All In School Package
Clients who choose Admitify’s All In School Package work with a dedicated expert coach and receive comprehensive help on every aspect of the application process. You and your coach are backed up by the Admitify team and overseen by Paul Bodine. The package provides:
- Unlimited Discussion (by phone, email, or in person – whichever you prefer) on school selection, application strategy, positioning, and client discovery (getting to know your story). Unlimited means unlimited.
- Unlimited Editing of All Essays for that school including optional essays, from the most microlevel (grammar, etc.) to the highest macro level (themes, etc.). Unlimited means unlimited.
- Unlimited discussion of recommender selection. Also includes specific feedback on all recommendation letters for one school (interacting directly with the recommender): concrete, point-by-point suggestions for improving each letter. Unlimited means unlimited.
- Review and edit of application resume.
- Review of your Internet and social media presence.
- Review of entire data section of application (the non-essay portion of the application).
- Mock interview session using actual school interview questions, followed by detailed feedback on what you did well and how you can improve for each school.
- Advice on weighing and selecting from your school admission offers. Help with your wait-list campaign, if needed.
- First-School Package: Expert Coach $4,995 | President (work with Paul) $8,975
- Two-School Package: Expert Coach $7,695 | President $11,475
- Three-School Package: Expert Coach $9,995 | President $13,475
- Four-School Package: Expert Coach $12,890 | President $14,975
- Five-School Package: Expert Coach $15,695 | President $16,975
90/60 Strategic Planning Service
New clients can schedule a 90-minute brainstorming/strategy session to discover application themes and best stories, goals, recommenders, timelines etc., for the price of a 1-hour session. After this first call, Admitify will credit the first hour toward any other service purchased with the same coach, so you get the lower rate.
Hourly coaching is ideal for applicants who need help on specific parts of their application. Most of our clients ask for help with essays, recommendations, and interview preparation. We’ll charge you only for actual minute-by-minute time spent working on your application (no ’rounding up’). And each time we send you work, we’ll tell you exactly how much time it took. You’ll always know where you stand.
In your Interview Prep session, you’ll get a one-on-one 60-minute mock interview on Zoom with one of Admitify’s top coaches. Using actual school interview questions, your coach will provide personalized feedback on your interview content and delivery, so you can feel confident on interview day. We also offer specialized interview prep packages for Harvard Business School, MIT Sloan, and Wharton’s Team Based Discussion that are geared specifically to their unique requirements.
Early Planning Package
If you’re planning to pursue an MBA or specialized business master’s but you’re a year or two away, now is the perfect time to engage one of our expert coaches to help you develop a strategic plan to improve your candidacy. Admitify’s Early Planning package begins with a detailed questionnaire devised to discover your most important stories and what drives you. Next, your coach will conduct a comprehensive assessment of your strengths and weaknesses and give you a targeted list of schools, including ‘reach’ programs and what you need to do to get into them, as well as an action plan to help you strengthen your overall candidacy.
We also offer Specialized Business Master’s packages for programs including MBAn, MCSci, MFin, and MiM, as well as other á la carte options such as Ding Analysis and Waitlist Strategy & Support.
Please visit our website for more information and pricing.
Location: La Mesa, California, United States