Subscribe | Login
I have exposure to a wide spectrum of industries and business functions thanks to the transformational stints as a banker in different parts of India. Be it assessment of working capital requirements of Micro and small enterprises, campaigns to reach individuals at grassroots level or trade finance support to exporters, I have done it all.
Target School: Wharton
Considering: MIT Sloan, Columbia, Cornell Johnson, Duke Fuqua, Foster School of Business
See More Profiles For: Wharton
Application Status: Open
Undergrad School: Average
Undergrad Major: Computer Science
Ethnicity: Asian or Indian
Playing Sitar and writing poems
Title: Deputy Manager
Industry: Banking & Finance
Company: Fortune 500
Length of Employment: 6 yrs, 10 mos
1. Led a small team of 3 people to drive branch to top position in forex revenue.
2. Handled Export credit of INR 8732 mn.
3. Improved branch’s position in terms of regulatory compliance metrics.
4. Nearly doubled the priority sector lending portfolio while improving the asset quality.
5. Overcame health issues to become a better version of myself.
In my six years of professional experience, I have an increased understanding in interpersonal skills, exposure to different segments of people and geographies needed for a client relations position; however, I want to continue to advance my career in finance through a private equity role.
Join in! Click here to assess the odds of Ms. Banker To Every Indian
Submit My MBA Profile
Our Partner Sites: Poets&Quants for Execs | Poets&Quants for Undergrads | Tipping the Scales | We See Genius