MIT Sloan | Ms. Transportation Engineer Turn Head Of Logistics
GRE 314, GPA 3.84 (Class Topper)
Chicago Booth | Mr. Sustainable Minimalist
GMAT 712, GPA 7.3
Kellogg | Mr. Tech Consultant
GMAT 720, GPA 3.9
Kellogg | Mr. Energy Strategy Consultant
GMAT 740, GPA 2.4 undergrad, 3.7 Masters of Science
Harvard | Mr. Med Device Manufacturing
GRE 326, GPA 2.9
Wharton | Ms. M&A Tax To Saving The World (TM)
GMAT 780, GPA 3.2
Stanford GSB | Mr. Aspiring Unicorn Founder
GMAT Haven't taken, GPA 3.64
Stanford GSB | Mr. Resume & MBA/MS Program Guidance
GMAT 650, GPA 2.75
NYU Stern | Ms. Indian PC
GRE 328, GPA 3.2
Kellogg | Mr. Another Strategy Consultant
GMAT 720, GPA 5.5/10
UCLA Anderson | Mr. Renewable Energy Sales Manager
GMAT 700, GPA 3.9
Darden | Ms. Structural Design Engineer
GMAT 750, GPA 3.6
Columbia | Mr. Pharmacy District Manager
GMAT 610, GPA 3.2
Wharton | Mr. Indian Financial Engineer
GMAT 750, GPA 4.0
Stanford GSB | Mr. Mobility Nut
GMAT 740, GPA 3.8
UCLA Anderson | Mr. The Average Indian
GMAT 680, GPA 3.7
Tuck | Mr. Alpinist
GRE 324, GPA 3.6
Ross | Mr. Military To Corporate
GRE 326, GPA 7.47/10
Harvard | Mr. Tourist Development Of India
GMAT 680, GPA 3
Harvard | Mr. Strategy Consultant Middle East
GMAT 760, GPA 3.4
Harvard | Mr Big 4 To IB
GRE 317, GPA 4.04/5.00
Harvard | Mr. Double Bachelor’s Investment Banker
GMAT 780, GPA 3.9
Wharton | Mr. Non-Profit Researcher
GMAT 730, GPA 3.6
Harvard | Mr. French In Japan
GMAT 720, GPA 14,3/20 (French Scale), Top 10%
Harvard | Mr. Aspiring Human
GMAT Not yet given but sample test shows 700, GPA 7 out of 7
Kellogg | Ms. Chicago Lawyer
GRE 330, GPA 2.3
Chicago Booth | Mr. Peru PE To Brazil MBB
GMAT 730, GPA 3.7

The MBA Vote: Trump’s Surprise Standing Among Young Business Professionals

New survey numbers show that a growing share of international candidates are less likely to pursue a graduate business degree in the U.S. due to the U.S. presidential election results. Read more about the Trump Effect on MBA

New survey numbers show that a growing share of international candidates are less likely to pursue a graduate business degree in the U.S. due to the U.S. presidential election results

BIDEN CAMPAIGN DONATIONS BY MBAS FLOW AT NEARLY A 10-TO-1 MARGIN OVER TRUMP

Beyond their support for either Biden or Trump, many MBA applicants and students either donated money to a campaign or are working on behalf of a candidate. Some 36% put their money where their mouth is by handing over cash support for a candidate. Donations to Biden’s campaign flowed by nearly a ten-to-one margin over Trump, with many respondents also sending cash to numerous Senate candidates challenging Republicans.

The most notable beneficiaries of Senate campaign giving were Jaime Harrison in South Carolina, Amy McGrath in Kentucky, Mark Kelly in Colorado, Cal Cunningham in North Carolina, Doug Jones in Alabama, and Sarah Gideon in Maine. Some were active in the Democratic primaries, favoring Andrew Yang, the former CEO of Manhattan Prep, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Pete Buttigieg, or Michael Bloomberg. Several respondents have financially supported The Lincoln Project, the campaign against Trump organized by Republicans.

About 15% of the respondents said they are volunteering their time on behalf of a political candidate. Not surprisingly, given the overall results of the survey, Biden is getting the vast majority of support, with 89% of the sample actively working on his behalf versus 11% for Trump. But a fair number of volunteers are working for non-partisan get-out-the-vote efforts which tend to favor Biden and Democratic Senate campaigns.

MAJORITY WILL VOTE BY MAIL THIS YEAR

The survey also asked whether voters intend to cast their votes in-person or via mail. Some 54% of the respondents said they have already voted by absentee ballot or intend to do so, with the remaining 46% planning to vote in person. Many Americans are voting by mail in this Presidential election due to the pandemic. Many MBA students, of course, are located on campuses that are not in their home states where they are eligible to vote so a larger portion of those voters have to vote by absentee ballot.

DON’T MISS: TO HELP GET HIM INTO WHARTON, TRUMP ALLEGEDLY PAID SOMEONE TO TAKE THE SAT or TRUMP FAILED TO EXCEL AT WHARTON

Page 2 of 2