Subscribe | Login
I have 5-years work experience in Automotive parts manufacturing industry for a Fortune 500 Japanese company. My job involved new product development from initial designing of product to bringing that product under mass production. I have been on short business trips to Vietnam and China for work related to new product launches.
Target School: Tepper
Considering: UCLA Anderson, McCombs School of Business, Ross, Rice Business
See More Profiles For: Tepper
Application Status: Open
Undergrad School: UPES Dehradun
Undergrad Major: Automotive Design Engineering
Ethnicity: Asian or Indian
\Part of a team that fabricated won the National Kart Racing Competition during my UG. I played a key role in designing | Part of a team that fabricated and won the hybrid vehicle racing championship | Received Certificate of Appreciation from University for participation in Co-curricular activities.
Title: Assistant Manager
Company: Fortune 500
Length of Employment: 5 yrs, 1 mos
1. I have been a Team Leader in a Special Task Force at work for dealing with issues in a particular product. Leaded a team that involved people much more experienced than me.
2. Had 3 promotions in 5 years at my job.
3. Went on two important Business trips.
1. Since I have experience in automotive industry, I would like to work in operations or strategy related jobs in EV industry or more broadly in sustainable energy industry.
2. Management Consulting (MBB).
Join in! Click here to assess the odds of Mr. Realistic But Ambitious
Submit My MBA Profile
Our Partner Sites: Poets&Quants for Execs | Poets&Quants for Undergrads | Tipping the Scales | We See Genius