The Gainey School of Business Online MBA Program offers an MBA at a low cost and allows students to complete all required course work in as little as 18 months. At $22,788, it’s hard to imagine a better deal for an MBA.
Despite learning at a distance, the Gainey Online MBA focuses on applying the skills and knowledge developed through coursework. Each student is expected to apply their skills and knowledge acquired through the program by consulting for a real organization as they complete their degree.
Students participating in the program may also choose the six concentration areas of finance, healthcare administration, human resource management, organizational development, management and strategic leadership. For students in the International Business course, Gainey provides the opportunity to connect in person at an optional four-day international business summit.
GRE / GMAT: There is no GRE or GMAT requirement for admission into the online MBA program.
Intake Months: January, March, May, June and October.
Annual Tuition: $22,788
Estimated Completion Time: 18 months
Cost per Credit Hour: $690
Accreditations & Rankings
- Ranked by U.S. News and World Report’s America’s Best Colleges in the top tier of Midwestern regional universities
- Ranked No. 2 in the midwest and No. 5 in the nation as a Best Value Christian University by Christian Universities Online
- Named as a College of Distinction for its engaged students, great teaching, vibrant community, and successful outcomes by Collegesofdistinction.com
- Ranked No. 8 of 30 Best Online Christian Colleges by Online Christian Colleges
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) North Central Association