This soon-to-be released product will help MBA applicants search for and connect with admissions consultants. The directory will be free to applicants and consultants alike. Visit Poets&Quants’ MBA Admissions Consultant Directory soon and often to view and search for an updated list of consultants and advisors.
- Welcome to Poets&Quants’ MBA Admissions Consultant Directory!
- Search Poets&Quants on Twitter Poets&Quants on RSS Feed Poets&Quants on Facebook Poets&Quants on LinkedIn Poets&Quants on Soundcloud
Stay Informed. Sign Up! Login
- This Weeks Most Viewed
- Kellogg Topples Booth To Capture First In 2017 Economist Ranking (8,061 shares)
- INSEAD Repeats As No. 1 In New 2017 Financial Times Ranking (4,431 shares)
- 10 Movies Every Business Student Must Watch (3,515 shares)
- Wharton Grad Brings Down The House (3,216 shares)
- The Most Desirable Business Schools (2,334 shares)
- Have An MBA Admissions Question? Ask Erika, Our Resident Expert (445 comments)
- Handicapping Your Elite MBA Odds (138 comments)
- Yale Alums Break Giving Mark For 2nd Year (29 comments)
- GMATs & Tech Students Hit Records At Kellogg (19 comments)
- Why More Applicants Are Retaking The GMAT (12 comments)
- Air Time Most Recent Comments
Submitted By: Guest
From Businessweek's website on its methodoloy: "It’s common for B-school ...
Submitted By: CBS Alum
Great people that you showed here. HBS is great too. ...
Submitted By: Cam
On a semi-related note, most salary averages don't take cost ...
Submitted By: hmm
Ah, have you seen their class profile? Only 20% are ...
Submitted By: CuriousGeorge
Assuming you disagree with USNews rankings as well which ranks ...
- From the ArchivesView More