Ms. Consulting Finance Love Child
I have high international exposure across Asia, Europe, and the US – working for a global multinational company in insurance and investments. I graduated undergrad from a top Asian business school – with business experience in consulting (internal) and strategy offices at the Insurer’s headquarters. I also have strong analytical, presentation and oratory skills.
Undergrad School: Hong Kong UST
Undergrad Major: Finance
Age: 27, Ethnicity: Asian or Indian
Extracurriculars: Women in Leadership | Informal campaign endorsing COVID vaccinations for uneducated blue collar workers.
Title: Global Market Development Lead
Industry: Banking & Finance
Length of Employment: 1 yr, 5 mos
Title: Senior Consultant
Company: Internal Consulting division (500FTE) of one of the largest Insurance Companies globally
Length of Employment: 3 yrs, 5 mos
Big Life Wins:
– Rapid career progression vs. peers, the youngest member of the department at the Headquarter.
– Successfully received approval to take on an Executive role (5 yrs of work experience vs. typical 10 yrs).
– Consistently work with and manage cross-cultural teams and experts with 15+ years of experience.
– Strong visibility and support from local and global Board members.
Post MBA Goal:
– Return to internal strategy consulting as engagement manager, or similar role in the global headquarters.
– Convert that into a local management/Board position in an Asian/American market.
Join in! Click here to assess the odds of Ms. Consulting Finance Love Child
The Experts Rate The Odds At: 35%
See what the industry experts have to say:
The MBA Exchange | Odds Assessment: 35%
The Community Currently Rates The Odds At: 32%
10% | 4 months ago
55% | 4 months ago