The profile was last updated on November 1, 2019. If you have any questions, please contact our general manager.
About the Program
Offering coursework to fit the needs of the finance professional, the Rotman Master Of Finance gives students an unparalleled breadth and depth of financial knowledge. The curriculum considers how technology is changing the industry, preparing students to tackle these challenges effectively today and in the future.
Program Format and Schedule
Rotman offers short courses outside of the regular curriculum based on emerging areas in finance to ensure you’re equipped with the relevant knowledge to help your company, and your career.
- Financial Reporting and Financial Statement Analysis
- Analysis of Fixed Income Markets
- Forecasting Risks and Opportunities
- Application of Derivative Products
- Advanced Accounting
- Risk Management and Financial Institutions
- Innovations in Financial Technology
- Investment Banking and Corporate Valuation
- Applied Portfolio Management
Note: courses subject to change.