I am an MBA graduate of INSEAD and the former Executive Director and Head of Human Resources of one of Samsung Electronics’ biggest subsidiaries worldwide (at age 34, youngest in company’s history) with annual revenue of over US$2.0 billion dollars and more than 2,000 employees.
I started coaching applicants right after graduating from INSEAD in 2012. At that time, it was more like a hobby while focusing on my career at Samsung. However, over the years, I found myself more and more interested in the admissions consulting world and realized it was the perfect job to complement my HR career: after all, one of the main focuses of HR is helping people advance in their careers, which is precisely what I do now as a fully dedicated admissions coach.
Additional facts about me:
– I have experience as Admissions Interviewer for INSEAD
– I was born and raised in Barcelona in a multicultural family (Spanish dad and Korean mom)
– I hold two undergrad degrees in Telecommunications Engineering (Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya) and Business (Universitat de Barcelona), and MSc in Telecommunications (New Jersey Institute of Technology – Magna Cum Laude)
– My professional background includes Private Equity, IT & Management Consulting and Telecommunications
– I have worked and/or studied in the US, Mexico, Spain, France, Singapore, South Korea, Peru, and Cambodia
– I am fluent in English, Spanish and Catalan, and conversant in Korean and French
After 5 years between South Korea and Mexico, I decided to leave Samsung to set up my own consultancy firm, ARLee Consulting, where we help applicants just like you get accepted to the world’s Top MBA Programs.
Why are we different?
(1) We put on our HR hats
Leveraging on my HR experience, we are able to look at admissions through the Recruiting Lens. Furthermore, we are very familiar with different organizational structures, and we know well the Job Description for most roles. Additionally, I am also able to offer Career Coaching as part of our services, which is particularly useful for those applicants with no clear post-MBA career goals.
(2) We bring industry expertise and deep business acumen
When it comes to resume, essay and recommendation writing, we don’t limit our role to purely editing the materials. Instead, leveraging on our industry expertise and business acumen, we take an active approach and we advise you on what makes and what doesn’t make sense to write about from a career and admissions perspective.
(3) We offer a completely End-to-End service
We are next to you during the entire admissions process, from the time we start working together until you receive the final decision from the schools. And even beyond. We can also advise you on other pre-MBA matters such as accommodation, visa, loans, etc…
(4) We provide a really fast turnaround
Most of the time, our turnaround is just a few hours (sometimes even a few minutes!) and typically never goes beyond 12 hours.
(5) We are completely flexible
We adapt to your needs and budget. We are open to customizing a package that best suits you.
Menu of Services and Associated Costs
We do not like counting hours, so we offer all our services for a flat rate. At ARLee Consulting we always adapt to our clients’ needs. Therefore, we are open to discussion about the service and fee that best suits your needs.
Our most successful product is the Comprehensive End-to-End School Package which includes all of the following services:
– School Selection
– End-to-End Coaching
– Analysis and Planning
– Review and Editing of Resume/CV, Essays and Letters of Recommendation
– Interview Prep
– Waitlist Strategy
– Career Coaching (unique)
– Ding Analysis (if applicable)
We are fully flexible, so we can completely customize a package to meet your needs and budget.
We also specialize in EMBA, MiM and any other graduate and undergraduate programs.
Take the first step towards acceptance by reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and get a Free Evaluation.
Contact us and let’s have a detailed discussion about YOUR FUTURE!
Location: Barcelona Spain
Phone: +34 696 097 784