Subscribe | Login
Indian Engineer who completed his undergraduate studies in Tohoku University in Japan, and is currently working in the Telecommunications Industry as a Business Performance focused Data Analyst.
Target School: Duke Fuqua
Considering: Kellogg SOM, Ross, UCLA Anderson, McCombs School of Business, IU Kelley, Kenan-Flagler
Invited to Interview: McCombs School of Business
See More Profiles For: Duke Fuqua
Application Status: Open
Undergrad School: Tohoku University
Undergrad Major: Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Ethnicity: Asian or Indian
TEDxTohokuUniversity - Organizing Team Member | Volunteer Robotics+English Instructor | Tourism Revival Activities (Fukushima/Tohoku Area)
Title: Data Science Engineer
Length of Employment: 2 yrs, 4 mos
– One of the biggest wins in life was when I survived a near-fatal accident during my last year of high school, giving me the gift of a continued life.
– Another win was when I became one of the few select recipients of the MEXT Scholarship from the Japanese Government, which paid for my college tuition, living expenses completely.
– My post-MBA goals are split into two categories – industry and community.
– For my goals regarding industry, I want to return to the telecom industry and bolster the widespread adoption of 5G for industrial applications.
– And for my goals to the community, I want to be able to create new jobs based on collaborative industry engagements.
Join in! Click here to assess the odds of Mr. Indian In Japan
Submit My MBA Profile
Our Partner Sites: Poets&Quants for Execs | Poets&Quants for Undergrads | Tipping the Scales | We See Genius