Subscribe | Login
I am a trained Indian classical singer and an avid traveller. I have visited 17 towns in just two years. Adventures – scuba, bungee and para gliding.
– Was involved in the Entrepreneurship club at college. Organized summits and events through the club
– Trained classical singer. Learnt music for 13 years. Several solo performances and won state level awards
– Music Club at college – organized multiple events in my college and trained other musicians for their performances
I Volunteer at Make a Difference – taught 10th-grade Math and Science to children in shelter homes; Raised INR 20,000; coordinated on-ground classes, and conducted recruitment and sensitization workshops
Extra extracurriculars at work:
– Several CSR initiatives at work
– Core member of the Pride Employee group at work. Introduced inclusive insurance and gender-neutral restrooms.
Target School: Chicago Booth
Considering: Kellogg SOM, Tuck, NYU Stern, Duke Fuqua, Darden, Cornell Johnson
Invited to Interview: Kellogg SOM, Tuck, Cornell Johnson
See More Profiles For: Chicago Booth
Application Status: Invited to Interview
Undergrad School: R V College of Engineering
Undergrad Major: Electronics Engineering
Ethnicity: Asian or Indian
Other Degree/Certification: Applied Business Analytics
School Name: Indian School of Business
Ed Support Volunteer - Make a Difference (2 years); Pride Employee group (introduced inclusive insurance policy and gender neutral washroom) | Personal Blog - Marketing and data analytics | Indian Classical singer (since the age of 5). Several solo performances and state level awards.
Title: Lead Business Analyst
Length of Employment: 3 yrs, 6 mos
3 and 1/2 years at MiQ Digital (Digital Marketing startup) I am currently a Lead Business Analyst (2 promotions in 3 years)
– I craft client pitches, campaign reporting, insights and actionable recommendations powered by advanced data analytics.
– Additionally I devise campaign optimizations and create automated targeting strategies to boost ad campaign performance and increase MiQ’s revenue.
– I train new-joiners and interns. Conducted several interviews and hiring drives to recruit freshers for the company.
– I am a stakeholder for multiple local products and act as a liaison between the Analytics Team and the product & tech teams or third-party vendors.
– Won Impact award (MiQ’s best employee award) twice.
I HAVE PRIMARILY WORKED WITH THE US AND CANADIAN MARKETS. DRIVEN ALMOST $14M IN REVENUE FOR THE COMPANY SINGLE HANDEDLY.
I aim to secure a strategy consultant role with renowned consulting firms such as McKinsey, BCG, or Kearney. I aspire to learn while working with executives on intricate business issues to devise innovative solutions.
In the long term, I plan to return to my hometown to establish a consulting firm that focuses on assisting Indian start-ups in market entry, growth strategy, and optimizations.
Join in! Click here to assess the odds of Ms. Marketing Singer
Submit My MBA Profile
Our Partner Sites: Poets&Quants for Execs | Poets&Quants for Undergrads | Tipping the Scales | We See Genius