Subscribe | Login
I have a technical academic background and experience in financial services consulting using technical solutions (like cloud) to solve banking problems. I saw a reluctance to adopt tech. I want to drive a technology first mindset in banks and help shape how the industry is regulated to develop banking solutions accessible in developing countries.
Target School: Stanford GSB
Considering: Harvard, Wharton, MIT Sloan, Columbia
See More Profiles For: Stanford GSB
Application Status: Open
Undergrad School: University of Michigan Ann Arbor
Undergrad Major: Computer Science Engineering
Ethnicity: Asian or Indian
Started and building a program, 8 years, to encourage girls in India to pursue higher education and careers in STEM fields | Mentor through SWE, school alumni, high school, company
Title: Senior consultant
Company: Fortune 500
Length of Employment: 2 yrs, 1 mos
Title: Software developer
Length of Employment: 1 yr, 3 mos
– Project manage cross functional teams for client deals at a global scale
– One deal led to $5m+ ARR
– Presented at a women in tech conference with 250 people
– Champion learner (top 6% of 100k+ employees) for tech + business skills
– I want to be a Fintech business development/ solution leader or senior manager.
– Eventually become c-suite at a mid-size startup.
Join in! Click here to assess the odds of Ms. Risk Taker
Submit My MBA Profile
Our Partner Sites: Poets&Quants for Execs | Poets&Quants for Undergrads | Tipping the Scales | We See Genius