More Interview Questions From Booth, HBS and Tuck
Here we go again!
Last week, we shared real first round interview questions from Columbia, Sloan, HBS, Fuqua, and Yale courtesy of Clear Admit. Thankfully, more applicants heralded Clear Admit’s call for more, sharing interview questions from schools ranging from Booth to Tuck this time.
Wondering what you might be asked in interviews this time around? Check out the list of sample questions below:
Harvard Business School
- Why did I pick my major?
- What was it like getting interviewed for [your first employer]? Give me an overview of the hiring process.
- What would [your first employer] say about strengths/weaknesses?
- Why did you transition to [your current employer]?
- When did you have trouble working in an interdisciplinary group?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business
- Tell me about a time when you suggested / recommended something to the client that they did not do or did not like.
- How do you introduce yourself to clients and teams? What do you say?
- What clubs would you join at Booth?
- How would your colleagues describe you on a team?
Dartmouth College’s Tuck School of Business
- Why do you want an MBA?
- What was your most significant accomplishment?
- Tell me about a mistake you made in a leadership role.
- What clubs do you want to be a part of?
Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management
- What’s an accomplishment you’re proud of?
- What’s a difficult obstacle you had to overcome as part of a team?
- What’s a difficult task you don’t enjoy doing?
- What kind of leaders do you like to work with?
- What unique contributions would you make to Kellogg?
Columbia Business School
- Tell me more about your latest Project and your role in it.
- How will your Columbia experience look like?
- What do you want to do post-MBA?
- What is your plan B career?
- Tell me about an ethical dilemma you faced at work.
Yale School of Management
- How do you know about Yale? What kind of connection do you have with Yale?
- How do you think you can make change in the energy industry in future?
- What specific energy sector you want to work in? Coal, nuclear, wind power?
- What did you do in spare time?
- Tell me about a time you failed.
- Tell me about your short term goal.
MIT Sloan School of Management
- Tell me what you do at your current role as if I was sitting next to you on an airplane.
- Tell me about a time you were overwhelmed.
- Tell me about a time when your expectations were not met.
- Tell me something you’re proud of.
- What’s changed since your application?
DON’T MISS: ADCOM QUESTIONS FROM HBS, YALE, MIT
Source: Clear Admit