Indian School of Business
Describe yourself in 15 words or less: Your friendly neighborhood giant, seeker of stories, bathroom singer, and a comedy of errors.
Hometown: Mumbai, India
Fun Fact About Yourself: Learnt cycling at the not-so-young age of 25, and finally brought balance to the force.
Undergraduate School and Major: Mumbai University, B.Com (Finance and Accounting)
Employers and Job Titles since Graduation:
- Senior Creative Strategist, Madison Media, Mumbai
- Senior Copywriter, iContract Digital, Mumbai
Describe your biggest accomplishment in your career so far: Leading, strategizing and executing large-scale digital ad campaigns for some the biggest brands in the world.
Looking back on your experience, what advice would you give to future business school applicants?
GMAT: It’s important but don’t let it devour your application journey. I scored below my school’s average, and still made it.
Essays: This is the most engaging part of your application. Make your reader want to go on. Tell them a story, not a checklist. It’s not about being a marvelous writer, it’s about introspection and honesty.
Recommendations: Never write your own recommendations. Take honest pointers from your nominees at the very least.
What led you to choose this program for your full-time MBA? There were three things that stood out for me:
- The people, right from my peers to the professors. I knew it would be fascinating to converse with such diverse and accomplished minds. The network is a cherry on top
- A couple of alumni friends had proclaimed that it would be the best year of my life. Thus far, they have been right
- The opportunities and doors that would open after and even during this year at ISB
Tell us about your dream job or dream employer at this point in your life? My dream job is to be part of a project that changes the world for the better or helps sustain what’s already doing good. Build a shared experience which brings different people, together.
What would you like your business school peers to say about you after you graduate from this program? Hakuna Matata. (“No Worries”)