It’s one of our favorite times of the year at Poets&Quants: nomination time for our annual list of the best MBA professors under the age of 40! The call for candidates for P&Q‘s annual Best 40-Under-40 is officially open and we’re excited for you, our readers, to tell us who the masters of teaching are when it comes to MBA programs.
The guidelines and eligibility for our 2020 Best 40-Under-40 list are as follows:
- Professors must be 39 years of age or younger before June 30, 2021 (verification of age will be confirmed by each professor’s institution)
- They must be a full-time business professor currently teaching in an MBA program (current teaching status will be confirmed by each professor’s institution)
- Nominations can be submitted by students, faculty, alumni, and administrators
- Self-nominations are welcome and encouraged
- The best candidates will have one or more of the following:
- First and foremost, a remarkable impact on students
- Noteworthy influence on business practices, public policy, business trends, etc.
- Impactful contributions to her/his respective field(s)
- Notable career milestones such as “youngest professor to” or “first professor to”
- Unique teaching style or techniques
- Noteworthy and highly recognized public profile or reputation
Submit your nominations by completing this survey by March 19, 2021. Nominations must be 150 words or fewer and include concrete examples that demonstrate why the professor should be featured as a notable member of Poets&Quants‘ 40-Under-40 list. Professors on the final Best 40-Under-40 list are selected by P&Q based solely on nominations that are submitted and recommendations we receive from each professor’s respective institution.
Questions? Contact Nathan Allen at email@example.com.
DON’T MISS: LAST YEAR’S 40 UNDER 40 LIST