Subscribe | Login
1. Several research paper publications in reputed journals.
2. Co-founder of an online dispute resolution platform that works on the principles of Game theory.
3. Editor of a law journal at King’s College London.
4. Volunteer at, a legal aid clinic for Assamese immigrants.
5. Legal Researcher, Columbia University.
6. Intern, United Nations
Target School: Harvard
Considering: Stanford GSB, Wharton, MIT Sloan, Columbia
See More Profiles For: Harvard
Application Status: Open
Undergrad School: Top 5 National Law University in India
Undergrad Major: Law
Ethnicity: Asian or Indian
Other Degree/Certification: Post Graduate Diploma in Business Laws
School Name: National Law School of India University
Debating | Mooting | Sports
Length of Employment: 1 yr, 1 mos
– Awarded several gold medals at the University for academic excellence
– Represented India at UNCITRAL (Served as the Youngest Indian delegate)
– Co-authored a book on NPA Laws that is now prescribed as a textbook by several universities in India.
– Authored a research paper in a Harvard Law Journal that has 50+ Citation
Short-term goal- Consulting
Join in! Click here to assess the odds of Mr. HBS 2+2 | Mr. Indian Lawyer
Submit My MBA Profile
Our Partner Sites: Poets&Quants for Execs | Poets&Quants for Undergrads | Tipping the Scales | We See Genius