Subscribe | Login
I am an Indonesian who work as a consultant at McKinsey with specialization on financial services sector. Having very deep interest in finance, I am interested to enroll in top US schools and transition to hedge fund post-MBA.
Target School: Harvard
Considering: Wharton, Stanford GSB, MIT Sloan
See More Profiles For: Harvard
Application Status: Open
Undergrad School: Prasetiya Mulya
Undergrad Major: Finance
Ethnicity: Asian or Indian
Other Degree/Certification: CFA Level 2
Coach at Young Leaders Indonesia | McKinsey Give & Share Volunteer | CFA level 2
Company: Top Firm
Length of Employment: 2 yrs, 1 mos
– Top performer at firm (rated distinctive – top 1% employees).
– Managed to lead a project with one of the largest bank in the country independently as a junior consultant without a manager.
– Build network and business acumen
– Pivot from consulting to hedge fund (e.g., citadel, 2sigma)
– Long term plan: own a hedge fund
Join in! Click here to assess the odds of Mr. Lucky Guy
Submit My MBA Profile
Our Partner Sites: Poets&Quants for Execs | Poets&Quants for Undergrads | Tipping the Scales | We See Genius