Subscribe | Login
It only let me put 2 jobs so I put my first 2 roles. I have had 2 roles after.
– 6 years of experience in manufacturing at a greenfield site for a F500 CPG company.
– After my line leader role I was promoted into a project management role as a senior manager.
– Currently the senior manager for the material process department in my business unit.
Target School: Kellogg SOM
Considering: Ross, Yale, Columbia, NYU Stern
See More Profiles For: Kellogg SOM
Application Status: Open
Undergrad School: University of Michigan
Undergrad Major: Chemical Engineering
Ethnicity: Black or African American
Volunteer opportunities at work (food drives, boys and girls club, etc)
Title: Material Process Leader
Company: Fortune 500
Length of Employment: 2 yrs, 10 mos
Title: Packing Line Leader
Length of Employment: 1 yr, 8 mos
– Managed 16 technicians during Covid my 3rd year in the company.
– Created powerapp used by >600 operators to submit material complaints.
– Validated internal software to create report for operating conditions and trained operators to use it.
– Led loss elimination cycles to reduce line scrap by 60% and UPDT by 30%.
– I hope to pivot into product management.
– I have a passion for working on cross functional teams and solving complex problems.
– I also want to continue to help increase diversity of the STEM field.
Join in! Click here to assess the odds of Mr. Manufacturing Stud
Submit My MBA Profile
Our Partner Sites: Poets&Quants for Execs | Poets&Quants for Undergrads | Tipping the Scales | We See Genius