Mr. Prospective Renewable Energy
I am a Chemical Engineer with overall 15years rich experience in Oil & Gas downstream refining business.
– I am currently working as a Technical Proposal Manager for oil refining downstream industry, FCC and Treating technologies (which include UOP Fluid Catalytic Cracking (FCC), Propylene Recovery Unit, and UOP treating Technologies) – part of the Project Technology Group (aka Sales Support) within UOP’s Process Technology and Equipment business unit. The Projects Technology Group provides design concepts, optimized designs, and technical sales support to UOP’s customers. – – As a Program Manager/Project Manager at Honeywell UOP, I was directly responsible for delivering multiple solutions available in the portfolio based on a digital platform (IIoT solutions improving process reliability and performance, asset reliability and performance), people training, and performance through training simulators, etc.
– As a refinery process engineer, I have contributed to the implementation of refinery energy-saving projects, improving refinery reliability, start-up & commissioning, monitoring and troubleshooting of FCC/PRU/SHP/TAME units.
Undergrad School: VTU BGM
Undergrad Major: BE CHEM
Age: 38, Ethnicity: Asian or Indian
Other Degree/Certification: Six Sigma Green Belt
Extracurriculars: (1) Supported 3 needy families (all diagnosed Covid+ and in serious condition) during 2nd Covid wave in India during April-May 2021 for delivering home cooked food, medicines, research on credible leads for Oxygen concentrators, cylinders (2) Delivered lectures on "Women in the field of Science" and "Importance of STEM education" to >100 school children by collaborating with various NGOs like Agastya International Foundation (3) Collaborated with SEEDS to plant a tree and take care of the same (4) Participated in 4km run organized by AIESEC India to spread awareness about Sustainable Development Goals laid by the UN (5) Participating as a responsible Blood donor Few other important points - I had been a state level badminton player, University level TT player, regular performer in school & college as a singer and actor
Title: Technical Proposal Manager
Industry: Power / Energy
Length of Employment: 3 mos
Title: Project Engineer
Industry: Power / Energy
Length of Employment: 2 yrs, 8 mos
Big Life Wins:
– Over-achieved project financial milestones with 21% extra money in the challenging times of Covid and awarded by Honeywell Management amongst the top 10 performers worldwide.
– Led full redesign of solution delivery schedule with findings from projects segmentation, decreasing delivery schedule by 35%
– Created a project financial health reporting template, achieving 60% reduction in the preparation time of standard reporting format which is utilized by peers
Post MBA Goal:
After completing full-time MBA, my short term goal is to leverage my pre-MBA extensive and rich experience in energy industry to pursue an offering manager role in energy or renewables industry in companies like Shell, Exxon, Honeywell, Axens, etc.,
Long term goal is to work in an executive-level position in energy/renewables organization to reach my ultimate objective of positively impacting the global carbon footprint as a CEO of a global energy/renewable energy organization