Ms. Operations For Ed-Tech
– Operations background in 2 leading start-ups (now billion-dollar companies).
– Founded and built teams from scratch which is a strength. Customer experience and their success have always been a priority for me since I started my professional journey and also have been successful to quite some extent.
Weakness: GRE and undergrad records
Undergrad School: Panjab University
Undergrad Major: Chemical Engineering
Age: 28, Ethnicity: Asian or Indian
Other Degree/Certification: MBA
School Name: Panjab University
Extracurriculars: Badminton (Twice state level gold medalist, accredited grade 'C' by Sports Authority of India, Qualified to play nationals) | Painting (National level Silver medalist)
Title: Senior Manager
Company: Top Firm
Length of Employment: 3 yrs, 6 mos
Big Life Wins:
1. Brought down losses from 27% to <7% in 2 months by improving one non-performing business parameter
2. Customer satisfaction index 2.2 to 3.4 (NPS)
3. Increased revenue by 4.09%
4. Holder of Founder and CEO’s letter for being an exceptional performer (within first 6 months of joining)
Post MBA Goal:
Passionate about transforming the education sector with the help of technology and supply chain. Increase accessibility of quality education to the underprivileged kids of India and across the globe.
Join in! Click here to assess the odds of Ms. Operations For Ed-Tech