Subscribe | Login
I am a consultant turned investor. I am passionate about mentoring the next generation of entrepreneurs in South Asia and spend significant time to support entrepreneurs. An MBA will equip me with the network and the tools to drive ground level impact in transforming the entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Target School: Wharton
Considering: Chicago Booth, Kellogg SOM, Columbia, Harvard
See More Profiles For: Wharton
Application Status: Open
Undergrad School: Top 10 in India
Undergrad Major: Mechanical Engineering
Ethnicity: Asian or Indian
Investment Committee Member at my undergrad college's Innovation & Incubation Foundation | Published Author | Mentor with Startups part of Govt. of India's investment scheme
Title: Senior Investment Analyst
Industry: Venture Capital
Company: Domestic early stage (seed / series A) Indian VC fund with $250M+ AUM
Length of Employment: 1 yr, 6 mos
Company: Top Firm
Length of Employment: 2 yrs, 5 mos
– As a firm member, I advised McKinsey’s Partners to modify firm-wide policies to reduce global travel expenses by 5%.
– Negotiated 25% valuation discount over offers from global VCs to win 20% stake in a startup.
– Devised business plans to empower 10K+ women from lower socio-economic strata to build businesses generating $50M+ revenues in a year.
– Short term goal involves returning to India and joining an early stage VC fund while focusing on small-businesses tech investing, the experience of which I have from my pre-MBA investing days
– Long term goal involves setting up a venture studio to co-create startups enabling digital inclusion of SME/small-business sector in India
Join in! Click here to assess the odds of Mr. Consultant & VC
Submit My MBA Profile
Our Partner Sites: Poets&Quants for Execs | Poets&Quants for Undergrads | Tipping the Scales | We See Genius