- 770 GMAT
- 3.8 GPA
- Undergraduate degree from Harvard College as a STEM major
- Work experience includes almost two years at top-tier consulting firm, just outside of the Big Three, with a fast promotion record
- Very good recommendations from project partner and former advisor for a business-related thesis
- High extracurricular leadership in college, involvement in young professional board and firm activities now
- Essay about wanting to impact businesses and ultimately home state (rural America) by impacting the organizational behavior enterprises
- 24-year-old female
Sandy’s Analysis: If I had to guess, consulting is tough cohort and not being from McKinsey, Bain is hard if you are not an under represented minority. Your involvement in a young professional board and firm activities now do not really bang with HBS. They are too business like versus helping others who are victims or disadvantaged.
Your goal to “impact businesses and ultimately home state (rural America) by impacting the organizational behavior enterprises” is confusing. WTF does that mean? Sorry, maybe the real deal was more clear.
DON’T MISS: DING TIME AT HBS, ROUND ONE