I come from Slovenia and live in Switzerland. I am passionate about (re)insurance, where I want to create a more diverse and inclusive environment to boost innovation. My role model is Inga Beale, the first woman and the first openly LGBTQ+ CEO of Llyods Market, who digitally transformed Llyods by focusing on D&I.
Undergrad School: University of Ljubljana
Undergrad Major: Economics
Age: 29, Ethnicity: White
Other Degree/Certification: Quant Finance (GPA: 3.75)
School Name: ETH Zurich and University of Zurich
Extracurriculars: Youth Advisory Board at Organization of Economic Coorporation and Development (OECD) | Dance: Contemporary Ballet | Volunteer in Nursing Home
Title: Risk Manager (+ 2 other roles)
Company: Top Firm
Length of Employment: 4 yrs, 1 mos
Big Life Wins:
– Reshaped D&I at my company by initiating a D&I council, establishing an LGBTQ+ Employee Resource Group (ERG), and mentoring other ERGs.
– Graduated from Conservatory of Ballet and achieved many successes in international dance competitions (world championship, European etc.).
– First in the family to graduate from the University.
Post MBA Goal:
– Short term: MBB focusing on a (re)insurance industry
– Long term: C-Suite Position in a (re)insurance company
Join in! Click here to assess the odds of Mr. D&I