Mr. Product Owner
I am an entrepreneur at heart and with nearly 8 years of experience in over two different international regions (the Middle East and India) working in various industries (commodity trading, renewable energy, and consumer durables). Currently working as a BD and Product Manager for a global corporation with international client exposure.
Undergrad School: American University in Dubai
Undergrad Major: Economics
Age: 31, Ethnicity: Asian or Indian
Extracurriculars: As a cancer survivor myself, I help families of cancer patients understand what the patient is going through and how to take care of their mental health.
Title: Senior Manager National Accounts
Industry: Real Estate
Length of Employment: 1 yr, 6 mos
Title: Co-Founder and Managing Director
Industry: Power / Energy
Length of Employment: 4 yrs, 3 mos
Big Life Wins:
1. Created a product for commercial real estate management from scratch and took care of the strategic points of GTM, market identification and future developments.
2. Successfully created an e-commerce platform for consumer durables until the government banned it 8 months into the launch of the brand.
Post MBA Goal:
1. I want to get into strategic product management/ownership roles in tech products or strategic product management consultancy in the short term.
2. Long-term goal is to work for an incubation centre.
3. On a more personal level, I want to learn from the experiences of others and gain more depth about human nature and its variations depending on the region.
Target School: Duke Fuqua